THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

truth bout my love,life and soul:)

love? sometimes i hate it..most of the time i need it..to me..its not the kiss,gifts or money that they had spent on me..that really matters..its the time that they have 4 me..its the tears which never had a chance 2 fall on the ground because they had took a tissue and wiped all those tears off..all those times when they make me feel like im the luckiest girl on earth...uhh..oke..y isit so hard 2 b LOVED?? im gettin tired of loving without they loving me back in returned..im not gonna LOVE till im LOVED..get me?
life? uhh..im jst fourteen but it seems like i giving up on my life somehow...uhh..tell me wats up with teenagers+anger+eager and determination..uhh..hard 4 me to explain...life life life..some jst simply said...jst live and hav fun wit it..i wish i could..but i jst cant..thank GOD i hav my friends who rocks my socks:) hehee..my friends are my all..
soul? mine is empty..loneliness filled my soul..nothin muc in my soul..day by day..i wished i could fill my soul with cute rainbows..flowers..jst like when i was 2..haha..y is it so hard 2 put a smile onto my soul and any tears dropped by?uhhhhh....

0 comments: