THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 2, 2008

ohhhhh..my gula hati..

ohh my gula hati..


people!!im taken by that setan up thre.
im officially taken by nadia nazid on the 18th of July 2008.
i've known her since 11.7.2007.
so this is my bby,nudt..
iloveher soo damn muthafuckin much.
she means a lot to me and i jst cant live without her.
sumtimes.i hate her.yuh.i cant accept the fact that im sharing wif her other gf..
huh.guys.i'll brb oke.
hey hey.im bc.
whre was i? ouh ya.ok.
yuh.im the 2nd one.so like,kena rahsia2 ol dat lah.
ha.go on and cakap lah i bitch o perampas. tak kesa weyhh..
we love,we hate,we regret being wif each other sometimes.
but we'r stil together..
i chenta her..
she's my evrything..
i am me nw bcause of her.
nw sumpah i setia bai.mana ada flirt2 dah.
im JUST FOR NUDT.









SO THIS IS US:) FANUDT<33

SERIOUSLY, I LOVE HER GILA BABI!!!!
and pls lah.jgn kacau us.
i bahagia dgan dia and no one can replaced her in my heart..
i dont give a damn if ppl says im stupid cz stick wif her.
ILOVEHER!! baby its fact tau.
ok?
to my baybee..finally b ley letak name and pic us ere..
hunn,b sayang hun sangat.
sepenuh hati b.
and no one else can take me away frm u.
slgi we boleh tgther,we stay ok?
b thu hun sayangg dia sangat kan..
ta ap lah. b paham.b boleh trime lah..
jgn tgl b pls.iloveyou.
hun..dalam diri PUTERI FATIN NOOR ZULAIKHA hnya tersedia
utk chenta an hun..
b dh brubah hun..
b ukan b yg main an hati hun last year..
swear to god.
b sggup uat everythin fr hun..
everythingg..
thanks cz u neva stop loving me fr the 1st time we met.
and i promise u tht i'll not stop loving u til the moment i cant..
every breathe i took..
is fr you..
ure my terindahhhh sayang..
and i'll always b yours..
ure my ONLY one hun...
every nght i wish the next day i woke up..
i'll b ure ONLY one.i noe its impossible..
but im stil hoping..

-ily nadia nazid by fasara-






0 comments: